This model is produced by a recast company ModelFactoryPlus.
I don't know where this model comes from.
The recast quality is very good. I need to do somes fitting ajustments and I need to
add wires on the right arm (using Evergreen styrene). The dremel is needed
to do some adjustment because the fitting is not perfect (fair fitting, like MPC/ERTL).
How I painted this kit:
- Ajust and clean parts.
- Wash and prime the surface.
- Armour: Silver Humbrol #11. The Humbrol silver is a lot better than the enamel
Testors silver. The finish is uniform instead of Testors. The Testors finish
- Clothes: I use matt Payne's grey #75 and I
added some drops of red. The result should looks like purple dark with blue.
sells similar colors (Ceramcoat series).
- Belts: The belts are paint using the Delta Spice Brown #02049.
- Wires: The wires color is enamel Testors #1149 Flat Black
- Jetpack: The orange on the jetpack is the Delta Bittersweet Orange #02041.
- Helmet: The blue on the front of the helmet is the Testors Blue M.F #1539 (metalic
blue) and the blue that goes on the "greebies" on the both sides of the
helmet is Pébéo Payne's grey #75. Also, on the helmet, the black is the
- Shoes: The glossy black for the shoes is the Humbrol gloss black #21
- Pants finish: First, you paint
the pants with the "Purple dark blue". When is dry, wash the pants with a
"Purple dark blue" diluted with water (20% color - 80% water) plus few drops
of black. The darker color should stay in the cracks. Once is dry, mix the
"Purple dark blue" and white color (50% purple - 50% white) and dry brush
the surface (not the cracks!).
Still in production.
Where I bought this kit